Yanbu Aramco Sinopec Refining Company Ltd., a joint venture between Saudi Aramco and SINOPEC
ON Jan. 20, 2016, Chinese President Xi Jinping and Saudi Arabia King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud inaugurate the operation of the Yanbu Aramco Sinopec Refining Company Ltd., with oil refinery capacity of 400,000 barrels per day (bpd).
China Petrochemical Corporation (Sinopec Group) is a super-large petroleum and petrochemical state-owned enterprise group, with business scattered throughout the world, and head-quartered in Beijing China. Sinopec Group ranks among the top 5 in FORTUNE GLOBLE 500 in recent years. It is the largest oil refinery company and the second largest chemical company in the world, the total numbers of gas station in second place in the world.
Up to now, Sinopec Group has already achieved integrated development in investment, trade, R&D, engineering and financial services etc. ON Jan. 20, 2016, in Riyadh, Chinese President Xi Jinping and Saudi Arabia King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud inaugurate the operation of the YASREF Yanbu Aramco Sinopec Refining Company Ltd., a joint venture between Saudi Aramco and SINOPEC with oil refinery capacity of 400,000 barrels per day (bpd).
Sinopec Saudi Arabic Office represents Sinopec Group to establish the platform in Saudi Arabia, Liaison with government agencies, international organization, and partners on behalf of Sinopec Group. It is also responsible for the duty of supervising, coordinating, and supporting its’ full subsidiaries, controlled companies and share-holding companies in Saudi Arabia.
Business in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia:
1. The investment and investment management
2. The gas exploration & production
3. The oil refining; transportation wholesale of oil product
4. The provider of oil refining petrochemicalchemicalLNGstorage and transportation facilities covering of EPC contracting and construction
5. R&D and Consulting on Petroleum and natural gas exploration and developmentoil refining and chemical engineering technology
6. Financial Services of Energy and Chemical Industry.